The System Solution Engineer takes responsibility for conducting research on the residential PV market and providing solutions of energy storage systems.
- Conduct market research of station/photovoltaic/energy storage industry, and competitors, customers, products, etc.;
- Collect information and conduct research of the application of residential PV storage system, and customer needs of system solution
- Build household panoramic system solutions according to customer needs
- Take responsibility for system solution documentation; derive product requirements and support identifying and planning products through system solutions
- Familiar with photovoltaic + energy storage system design, material selection, electrical primary, electrical secondary, grid-connected access design
- Assist new product launches, sample cases, online and offline publicity and other activities
- Assist overseas pre-sales technical support to provide customers with competitive products and solutions
- Daily enabling work, including sales, customer or partner technical training preparation and assistance, and technical communication with the headquarters R&D team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, EE, Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- 5 or more years of experience as a System Engineer in the solar energy industry, and residential energy-related experience is a plus
- Technical knowledge and skills in PV and Electrical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Email your CV to Thembani.email@example.com