Senior Manager: People Management
R 1 162 200 – R 1 365 411 per annum
Our client a prominent statutory public entity seeks to appoint a Senior Manager: People Management. The successful candidate will provide strategic and operational leadership to enable an engaged and competent organisational workforce by managing the total employee lifecycle from attraction to exit and provide strategic direction, leadership and advice in managing Human Resources within the South African legal framework.
- Develop and implement a people management strategy and policy;
- Development and implementation of a learning organisation strategy and roadmap.
- Improve and implement the learning and development strategy to ensure SAQA is a learning organisation;
- Develop a comprehensive employee value proposition strategy for SAQA;
- Ensure a reliable HR Information System (HRIS) to inform SAQA’s business strategy;
- Lead SAQA’s talent management and organisational design and development, to ensure that it effectively delivers on SAQA’s mandate;
- Provide employment relations support and manage labour relations with stakeholders; and
- Manage the People Management Business Unit
- A relevant qualification at NQF Level 7 or on the 10 Level NQF (or Level 6 on the 8 Level NQF) or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a senior management HR position or 10 years in middle management is a requirement
- A postgraduate qualification at NQF Level 8 on the 10 Level NQF, extensive years of human resource management experience and specialist knowledge in labour law, organisational design, and learning and development will be an advantage.
- Registration with a human resource professional body registered by SAQA is an advantage
Applications can be sent to email@example.com