Senior Manager: Key Individual
R 1 500 000 – R1 786 227 per annum
One of our trusted and prominent medical aid scheme clients seeks to appoint a Senior Manager: Key Individual for their Pretoria branch. The successful candidate will be required to provide support to the Chief Marketing Officer through the implementation of the following Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
- Ensuring that the Scheme has policies & procedures in place to act and function as a Financial Services Provider (“FSP”).
- Manage and oversee the activities relating to financial services rendered by the Scheme.
- Ensuring the Scheme’s adherence to all requirements to ensure accreditation as an FSP, including the General Code of Conduct and Fit & Proper Requirements.
- Supervise Representatives working under supervision.
- In collaboration with FAIS Compliance Officer, ensure, track and monitor the adherence of the compliance processes and procedures.
- Maintain a register of the representatives providing advice and intermediary services to members.
- Manage, monitor, and ensure that quality customer service is delivered.
- Take the initiative to ensure that the Scheme’s objectives are met, and targets are exceeded.
- Adhere to operational objectives, plans and policies of GEMS in the execution of responsibilities.
- Interpret operational plans, policies and objectives accordingly.
- Execute day-to-day work in line with GEMS policies and procedures
- Remain abreast of all policies and procedures as updated from time to time.
- Oversee the regional KI’s in terms FSP activities.
- Relevant NQF7 level qualification as per FSCA approved qualifications list
- RE1 and RE5.
- Up-to-date CPD points for each previous cycle as well as the current cycle.
- Completed Class of Business for the Health sub-category.
- Current / Previous (reasonably recent) FSCA approval of appointment as a Key Individual of an authorised FSP (CFP is advantageous).
- A minimum of 5 years FAIS-related management experience Twelve (12) years of functional experience with at least five (5) years in a highly strategic Operations Senior Management role including staff supervisory, budgetary, and management responsibility.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org