Our client, a global manufacturer, is on the lookout for a Robotics Technician, who is seeking a great opportunity with a fantastic organisation. As the Robotics Technician, you will form an integral part of the manufacturing team.
- Ensure Equipment Availability is at 98%
- Analyse Top Constraints and solve issues using 6-SIGMA Methodology
- Optimise facility to ensure volume targets and improve MTBF (Mean-Time-Between-Failures)
- To maintain the facility by completing all scheduled /planned Maintenance – 100% completion
- To identify all corrective maintenance activities and have a proactive approach – 100% completion
- Total Maintenance of all TCF( Trim, Chassis, and Final Line) equipment, fault finding of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) controlled circuits, and the modifications thereof
- Focus on constraint areas to eliminate the constraint
- Ensure Production uptime within departmental objectives
- Ensure safety compliance at all times
- PM, CM scrubbing
- 4D reporting on MFM
- N6 Plus Electrical / Mechanical / Millwright Trade Certificate and or Equivalent (Electrical, Mechatronics, Industrial and Mechanical) National Diploma
- 5 yrs. automotive manufacturing experience
- Programming and fault-finding experience in Siemens PLC’s SEW Drives, and Kawasaki Robots.
- HMI –fault finding and programming skills.
- SEW Frequency – Drive fault finding and programming skills.
- TIA Pro 1 / Pro 2 CertificatesApplications
Applications can be emailed to Dorothy.email@example.com