Quality Assurance Officer
A well-established engineering entity has a role available for a Quality Assurance Officer.
- Maintain company quality standards, processes and procedures to improve quality, including training, documentation, quality monitoring and audits.
- Perform inspections at all suppliers, in house and on construction sites
- Must have a relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Minimum 3 years of Quality Control experience in the engineering/construction sector
- Valid South African drivers
- Proven experience in the creation, control and management of quality control procedures and processes is a necessity
Applications can be sent to email@example.com