Sustain company quality standards, processes, and procedures with the aim of enhancing quality. This includes activities such as training, documentation, quality monitoring, and audits. Additionally, conduct inspections at all suppliers, in-house, and on construction sites.
- Develop and oversee Quality Control Plans and Inspection Test Procedures.
- Establish internal standard procedures and quality assurance requirements.
- Take complete responsibility for data book management, both internally and for subcontractors and suppliers.
- Conduct quality inspections in-house and externally as per the required quality system for fabrication/supply, and create and manage inspection documentation.
- Inspect and approve all incoming and outgoing products/goods.
- Ensure that necessary quality documentation is acquired, regulated, and executed by suppliers.
- Carry out any other tasks as directed by your supervisor.
- Evaluate the suitability of suppliers to provide goods for Veolia Services Southern Africa.
- Add Client (and AIA if necessary) witness points to supplier Quality Control Plans.
- Encourage suppliers to adhere to their own Quality Control Plans.
- Verify the completeness of supplier records and manage them for any missing information.
- Review the contents of Data books and address any deficiencies.
- Generate Data books for the Client and maintain our records.
- Evaluate the capability of subcontractors.
- Conduct audits at project sites, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Create and manage quality status reports at specified intervals.
- Develop and oversee Project Quality Control Plans.
- Assist with the ongoing implementation and enhancement of ISO Quality, Environment, and Safety Standards.
- Must possess a suitable tertiary qualification in Engineering / Quality Control
- A Quality Control / Management qualification or equivalent would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the engineering/construction sector is required
- Proven experience in the creation, control and management of quality control procedures and processes is a necessity.
- Valid South African Divers License.
- Valid Passport.
Email CV to email@example.com.