Project Engineer – Asset Automation
Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career? Are you looking to join a Fourth Industrial Revolution implementing company, specialising in Asset Automation? This could be the position for you! Our client is looking to employ an experienced candidate, to perform transformation activities for their customers, like asset automation, optimisation and simulation with the following well-honed skills:
- Solid technical report writing.
- Industrial system automation.
- PLC & SCADA programming.
- Knowledge of project management software tools (MS Excel & MS Project).
- Business understanding (Procurement, Risk Health, Safety & Environment).
- High level of organisational skills.
- Good communication (written &verbal, and interpersonal skills)
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Problem solving.
- Planning and scheduling.
- The project Engineer will either work independently or in a larger project team:
- Understand project scope & deliveries.
- Assist in initial project planning to develop required tasks and estimate effort requirements for those tasks.
- Responsible for implementation of solutions for the project(s).
- Responsible for timely and accurate development of drawings and documentation on assigned projects.
- Awareness and compliance with project quality procedures (QA).
- Manage individual priorities, deliverables, and utilization (time management).
- Onsite projects and commissioning work as required.
- Inform the Project Manager of all variations and risks in a timely manner.
- Obtain and maintain OEM’s competence certification from Siemens, AVEVA, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Android and Mitsubishi.
- Maintain and encourage appropriate communications & cooperation.
Applications can be sent to Dorothy.email@example.com