Manufacturing Excellence Manager
R1 980.623.12 per annum
Own the deployment of OPEN+ according to the defined region/cluster OPEN+ strategy to ignite people Capabilities, achieve a step change in performance, and drive innovation through growing organization reliability and agility in the affiliate.
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices.
- Encourage a culture of safety and sustainability within the team.
- Implement Open+ tools and engage teams in Sustainability programs.
- Align the affiliate’s operating standards with global solutions.
- Promote knowledge sharing on continuous improvement tools and methods.
- Ensure standards are in line with global practices.
- Own the Open+ implementation and deployment to establish an integrated operating system.
- Contribute to the development of the region/cluster Open+ Strategy.
- Ensure accountability, governance, and alignment with global standards.
- Develop the affiliate’s strategy and roadmap for continuous improvement.
- University bachelor’s degree in engineering, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent.
- A postgraduate qualification is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Manufacturing, plus expertise in QA/LEAN, Product Development,
- Supply Chain, or related areas
- Proven track record of leadership in FMCG, pharmaceutical, or similar industries
- Proficiency in critical metric tracking, Lean Manufacturing, Production Planning, Maintenance Process,
- and Process improvement
- Exceptional communication and adept problem-solving abilities
Applications can be sent to email@example.com