Factory Service Manager
R1 980.623.12 per annum
A Factory Services Manager to lead, plan, and coordinate Factory Services operations, Including Logistics, Internal and External Services, Automation Services, and Integrated Facility Management Services (IFMS). This role may involve multi-site market management. Responsible for leading all aspects of materials, finished goods warehousing, tax sticker management, and IFMS soft and hard services (including general services and pest control) to ensure
Compliance with applicable laws and practices while optimizing cost efficiency
- Ensure uninterrupted availability of utilities for site(s) under your responsibility.
- Lead building operations with a focus on cost efficiency, health, safety, and personnel comfort in Line with company policies.
- Establish contracts with IFMS and logistics providers to enhance quality and minimize costs.
- Ensure compliance with safety measures, fire regulations, hygiene, and property security Regulations.
- Conduct regular housekeeping and safety audits and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Prioritise business processes in compliance with sustainability rules, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate and mitigate risks at work areas, conducting safety training and knowledge assessments.
- Collaborate with the Sustainability department to enhance safety procedures and develop a safety culture.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- A university degree in Logistics, Commerce, Information Technology, or Engineering.
- A postgraduate qualification is preferred.
- Proficiency in data-driven stock management and warehouse design.
- Strong expertise in logistics service management.
- Knowledge of relevant global and local policies and requirements.
- Familiarity with security infrastructure, access control, and policy enforcement.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in AM (Asset Management), PM (Project Management), WPI (Workplace
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org