Electrical Control & Instrumentation Engineer
To employ a combination of technical and managerial expertise to facilitate communication among various disciplines, translating process and project prerequisites into electrical, control system, and instrumentation (EC&I) design criteria.
- Collaborate on the creation of P & IDs and design documentation, including plant layout design.
- Generate single-line diagrams, electrical load lists, IO lists, alarm and trip lists, trip matrices, control architecture, loop diagrams, MCC/PLC cabinet layouts, and other related materials.
- Obtain cost estimates for Instrumentation, Control systems, and Electrical motor control centers, encompassing Installation and Commissioning estimates for all EC&I-related components.
- Ensure that all design and procurement activities adhere to client specifications.
- Evaluate client specifications to propose and report on cost-effective alternatives.
- Manage the coordination of EC&I concessions, technical proposals, and variation orders within projects.
- Assist in preparing Process Control Philosophy and Functional Design Specification documentation.
- Contribute to the specification of PLC, SCADA, and/or Human Machine Interfaces during the project execution phase.
- Define the scope of work for EC&I equipment and subcontractors.
- Conduct technical and commercial assessments of EC&I subcontractor proposals.
- Evaluate EC&I subcontractors based on technical and commercial criteria.
- Execute tasks in compliance with established engineering standards and practices.
- Degree or Diploma in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience as an EC&I Engineer in water treatment, turnkey projects, or a related field.
- The ideal candidate will have a Driver’s license
Email your CV to email@example.com.