R1 071 863.04 per annum
Be a pivotal part of the team, reporting to the Open + Manager you will support the deployment of OPEN+ across our factory, aligning IOS deployment, and monitoring the impact of these strategies on capability building and business outcomes
- Ensuring safety and sustainability compliance.
- Delivering value through adopting and improving best practices.
- Supporting budget-related activities.
- Supervising and communicating the impact of Continuous Improvement deployment.
- Collaborating closely with communication representatives.
- Supporting OPEN+ implementation within the factory.
- Completed bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s degree is preferred
- A solid track record in manufacturing operations
- 4 years of experience in Lean Manufacturing program deployment
- Strong communication, presentation, training, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement.
- Join our team and be part of our relentless pursuit of manufacturing excellence. If you’re a seasoned
- manager in Continuous Improvement, seize this opportunity to lead innovation and transformation within
- a dynamic team dedicated to ongoing progress.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org