Chief Administration Officer
R2 252 648 – R2 815 840 per annum
One of our trusted and prominent medical aid scheme clients seeks to appoint a Chief Administration Officer for their branch in Pretoria. The successful candidate will provide strategic direction and drive the execution of the Administration and Transaction Management strategy aligned to the overall organisation, ensuring the effective running of member operations as well as overseeing the management of scheme projects.
- Support growth strategies and provide a comprehensive service offering throughout the entire cycle of any transactions.
- Support transaction services projects and the teams in the performance of hands-on fieldwork.
- Identify the key drivers of revenue and profitability, identify value adjustments, improve deal structures, mitigate risks, and question assumptions about future performance
- Developing and integrating an overall Administration and transaction Management strategy and operational plan in line with the Scheme’s strategic plan, rules, and legislation.
- Developing business requirements and translating these into standards required for the delivery of services.
- Implementing a system for monitoring the Division’s performance.
- Maintaining a sound SLA environment.
- Support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- Maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders
- Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; and monitoring results.
- Honours/Postgraduate/Professional Qualification (NQF level 8) in business administration, management, finance or an equivalent in the related field.
- A Master’s degree in business management would be an added advantage.
- Successful track record of managing operations and financial and management transactions.
- Previous experience in the financial and administrative operations of a complex healthcare business.
- Have an understanding of the medical schemes industry
- Experience within the Healthcare industry
- At least five years of financial/project management/accounting experience
- Twelve (12) years of functional experience with at least five (5) years in a highly strategic Operations Senior Management role including staff supervisory, budgetary, and management responsibility.
- (Experience in progressively responsible roles, where a deep understanding of organisational operations has been gained).
Applications can be sent to email@example.com