An established, leading natural energy reticulator company, servicing the domestic, water heating, commercial and industrial sectors in the greater Johannesburg seeks a Technical Manager to manage all engineering and project functions and activities offered by their organisation.
Your crew of technical experts will assist you in being responsible for technical / field support (site based assessments) to other departments; Preparation, engineering analysis and planning of projects; Contract management; quality and safety standards; staff training and development and continuous improvement to all methods, processes and services..
• An Engineering higher national Diploma or Degree OR GCC coupled with a strong technical projects management background is essential (mechanical/ petrochemical / gas / petroleum / power generation etc.)
• Business Administration qualification an advantage
• Project and contract management experience and proven ability to work on multiple technical projects and coordinate a diverse set of activities
• Staff management
• Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Act
• Above average oral/ written communication skills
• Excellent Computer Skills ( MS Office, MS Projects and Auto CAD)
• Minimum 8 years engineering/ project management experience
• Experience within a pipeline network analysis environment advantageous.
• Willingness to travel to sites within JHB on a daily basis
Join a dynamic, world class company providing a rapidly growing energy solution.
This is only one of hundreds of jobs we have available and we excel at finding the right position for our candidates. SA Citizenship or SA permanent residency essential.
We excel at finding the right position for our candidates. If you don't see what you are looking for here please get in touch with our Johannesburg or Cape Town offices.
Sorry but you cannot apply on expired listings. Why not search for new listings?
Please include a copy of your current CV when applying
"Excellent,punctual and informative session"
Not a member yet? Signup for an account today.
We specialise in finding exactly the right job for you, and our clients range from blue chip organisations to smaller companies. So if you don't see what you're looking for here, please get in touch.
DAV's online service is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website at www.dav.co.za remains private, and is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.